EllaLink is an advanced optical platform offering secure high capacity connectivity on a unique low latency transatlantic route serving the growing needs of the Latin American and European markets. The EllaLink network directly connects Brazil and Europe, linking the major hubs of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Fortaleza with Lisbon, Madrid, and Marseille.
EllaLink offers a variety of low latency PoP to PoP connectivity services from 10G to 100G dedicated wavelengths, with additional onward connectivity extensions in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. By utilising our carrier class wavelengths, our customers benefit from simple, accessible and cost effective wavelengths from PoP to PoP on a unified end-to-end SLA in addition to a pay as you grow scheme to promote the new route adoption.
• Lease terms begin from 36 months
• Pay as you grow scheme with Agile 10G/100G
• Capitalised Leases are also available
• IRU terms between 5 and 20 years are offered,
allowing capacity ownership
• Thanks to the unique route of the EllaLink system, our capacity services enable a new product offering based on unrivalled low latency and diversity in the market.
• Customers can enjoy high-capacity bandwidth available from layer zero, transparent to the type of information transmitted, with deterministic performance and direct access to our teams through the selfservice portal.
• Agile 10G/100G services are designed to adapt to the demand growth accompanying the exploration of the opening of the route between Europe and Latin America in collaboration with the customer to optimize the bandwidth for their requirements.
In addition to our capacity service, EllaLink offers a full range of value-added managed services to enhance our customers experience: